Documenting surprising sightings, fascinating findings, & exciting encounters, with birds, wildlife, & other nature,
around Hemel Hempstead...

Explore & find out more about wildlife in this West Hertfordshire town. To return to the full homepage just click the banner above...

NEW SOCIAL MEDIA, & BLOG COMING SOON


Regular visitors will have noticed a decrease in posts to the HEMEL NATURE
blog - this is because I have been living & working out of the area, & due to the job my time out
& about with nature in Hemel is limited. I am working on a new blog to come soon & hope that the work that has gone into HEMEL NATURE will prove useful & interesting to those still visiting it.


In the mean time you can follow me at my new accounts on the following social media platforms...

Instagram @DanFWildlife > https://www.Instagram.com/DanFWildlife

Twitter @DanFWildlife > https://Twitter.com/DanFWildlife

Facebook I am still building on but you can still follow me none-the-less
by 'Likeing' the @DanFWildlife Page > https://www.Facebook.com/DanFWildlife

Many thanks for your support,

Dan.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Who am I fooling?

I'm not going to write any April Fool's sightings here today or any pinches or punches, but instead would like to mark today as a bit of a fresh start, beginning of spring, new tax year's resolution for the fool that is me.
I've been finding it very hard since starting this blog to keep it up-to-date, with many posts being late or completely missing. This is due to having an increasingly heavy workload (which I can't complain about), finding more & more so that my time at the computer is committed to work activities, & any free time spent out in the field itself, as well as balancing all this with a busy home & social life. So, I'd just like to make an apology for any of those loyal readers out there who so often come here to read about their local birds only to find I haven't written in weeks!
To make up for my lack of posts in the past few months I'm going to put some extra effort back into writing this blog, even if it means writing posts on my mobile phone & sending them through when I get a moment. Spring migration is under way & so over these important next few weeks I will strive to get all of my sightings of birds arriving in the Hemel area onto here asap for anyone interested.
Luckily my new design project is based around British birds & wildlife, & so this may give me some extra opportunities to spend time in the field, hopefully meaning I get to find a few of those migrants that I would have otherwise missed.

Good luck when birding this spring - VELORAPTOR

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back Veloraptor ;-). Just post as/when/if you can. No need to add pressure to an already busy life, by the sounds of things. Here's to some good Hemel birds though this Spring! (Lucy)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment for VELORAPTOR which will be viewable on this blog...